Home » HUBrussel (HUB) » Studying in Brussels » Registration at HUB

Registration at HUB

International degree students should submit the following documents at the Student Administrative Services Centre upon arrival: 

  • letter of admission issued by the academic coordinator of the international programmes
  • copy of your passport or identity card
  • copy of a certificate of health insurance (e.g. E-111, E-128, European Health Card ...) or a copy of your application for health insurance at a health insurance fund (ziekenfonds) in Belgium
  • 2 passport-size photographs

Exchange students: as soon as you arrive in Brussels, you already fulfilled all requirements (see Exchange programmes).

As soon as you have met all requirements, you will receive (before your departure by e-mail or at the latest on the occasion of the Welcome Day:

  • a certificate of enrolment at HUB that has to be submitted to the City Foreigners' Registration Office of the commune
  • a log-in
  • a student card for the length of your stay. This card is proof that you have been recognised by HUB as one of its students. You need this card when you sit exams or when you go to the library or one of the restaurants. You can also get discounts for cinemas, museums ... Please, make sure that you always have it with you.